The Fatherhood Focus program is structured to give men the opportunity to build the skills necessary to become the responsible men they were meant to be. The Fatherhood Focus program is a comprehensive curriculum covering the following topics.
- Male/Female Relationships
Owings Mills, Maryland 21117
Phone: (443) 473-5505
- Health Fitness & Wellness
- Peer Pressure and making the right choices
- Self-esteem and Self-awareness
- Understanding how to set short-term and long-term goals
- Being responsible for your actions
- Improving your confidence
- Staying on the road to success
The Fatherhood Focus Youth mentoring program's goal is to improve the academic achievement, self-esteem, social competence, and avoidance of problems and high-risk behavior by providing a mentoring relationship with caring adults who will work to help our youth achieve their potential. Program topics include.